The Benefits of Essence of MushroomStudies have shown Essence of Mushroom (Yun-zhi) to be effective in enhancing the immune system function and improving the overall quality of life.
Other beneficial effects of Essence of Mushroom
Alleviate the side effects of chemo- or radio-therapy. Promote vitality and stamina, inhibit pain and stimulate appetite.
Stablilize white blood cell count. White blood cells are the cells responsible for fighting infections and attacking tumor cells.
No Side Effects or ToxicityAcute, chronic, genetic and reproductive toxicity tests have proven Essence of Mushroom (Yun-zhi) stimulate the immune function. There are no traces of heavy metals, residual solvents, or microbial toxins present in Essence of Mushroom (Yun-zhi).
The difference between Essence of Mushroom and Other Yunzhi Polysaccharides
Essence of Mushroom (Yun-zhi) is different from most other yunzhi polysaccharides because the polysaccharopeptide is extracted from the mycelia of the mushroom, where it is most plentiful, instead of the fruit body and is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards. Over 80 strains of yunzhi mushroom were screened before the Cov-1 TM was selected for its immune enhancing qualities. Therefore, it is important when selecting a yunzhi product, to ensure that it comes from a reputable manufacturer with a strict adherence to quality control.
- Ingredients – Reishi essence of mushroom
- Indications – for healthy persons, it can enhance their bodies’ immune system for general health maintenance purpose
- Ingredients – Yunzhi essence of mushroom
- Indications – for those patients who are receiving or have received chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery, it is known to alleviate the side effects of such treatments.
- For those cancer patients who cannot receive chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery, it is known to enhance their immune system and could also improve the overall quality of life.
Disclaimer: All materials presented on this web site are intended for informational purposes only. This website makes no medical claim for any product presented herein. supremehealthfoods.com does not diagnose, treat, or give medical advice and assumes no responsibility in the event that any material is construed as medical advice. There is no substitute for sound medical advice from a Board Certified Physician. The FDA or Health Canada has not approved any herbs or vitamins for the treatment of illnesses. Further, the FDA or Health Canada has not evaluated any statements made regarding the products available on this website.